>Episode #49: Woo Country Lottery

>This week, we’re infinitely pleased to welcome the one and only Chris Sims, he of Comics Alliance and the prolific overlord of the Invincible Super Blog, as well as War Rocket Ajax podcast member and Awesome Hospital co-creator! Sit back and enjoy as we riff on the magic of wrestling, the science vs. morality conflict present in Pokemon and the many mysterious forms comics journalism can take. Will Sin Cara prosper on Smackdown? Can I justify the dark realities of EV training? Can the comics world survive in an age where people who have never read a Superman comic swear off from ever doing so en masse? The answers to at least 2 of those questions, plus many more I haven’t interpreted lay within your potential to know with but one mere listen! The Sony Hacker Rap Video Revealed!

Also: trailer trash and the thrills and spills of me launching into at least one certifiable rant!

Be sure to check out some of the hilarious articles Chris has done:
One of my favorites from his majestic ‘Great Comics that never happened’ series!
The most emotionally overwrought World’s Finest team-up ever!
Behold the greatness that is Rom!
The goldmine of comedy that is the annotated Anita Blake!
The startlingly accurate depiction of Civil War in 30 seconds!
Depressing newspaper comics!

As well as this book he has just contributed to with one of his podcast cohorts and a legion of others! Buy it and help defeat the evil of Tucker Max! http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=o05f6-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=0307719588&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr

About these ads
Comments
One Response to “>Episode #49: Woo Country Lottery”
  1. John says:

    >Great show guys!I might have to rewatch the First Class trailer, since you guys are the first excitement I’ve hear over it. Can’t wait for the next episode.E-nerd

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo